In today’s world, where communication is the primary purpose of all individuals working or not. MS Outlook is surely one of the most amazing emailing programs which enable its customers to configure more than one email in order to easily send and receive personal and professional emails. It no other than those unified communicating platforms like Gmail, Yahoo, and SBCGlobal. In order to make it work even better, you can setup SBCGlobal on MS Outlook as it is provided free of cost to its users. In this blog, we will tell you how to setup SBCGlobal on MS Outlook. You can either follow the below-mentioned steps or for quick and reasonable take the help of the experts at the SBCGlobal helpline number.
In order to get this done, you can do it either automatically or manually:
- Automatically –
• In case you are an Android or an iOS user, then an automatic setup can easily work on outlook.com.
• For Outlook Mac, one can even use exchange-based or office 365 mail, in order to set up the account automatically. You would be required to simply enter the credentials in the field given. And in case of Mac2016, enter the desired email address and password of your SBCGlobal Account and continue.
• If we talk about the outlook for Windows, for the automatic process you need to open the outlook 2010 on the windows and click on the ‘Fix’ button. Then go to ‘Run’ dialog box and follow the below-mentioned steps –
• In case you get an error message stating, ‘Full IMAP support is not available for your account’ then you need to enable that for SBCGlobal account. And to dot that change the account to POP3 type. Note that 2016 and 2013 outlook, automatic setup isn’t available.
• Start with opening the file tab from your Outlook 2016 and 2013. Then go to the ‘Account Information and tap on ‘Add Account.’
• Now in the auto account page, enter your email address and password and then click on ‘Next’ and then ‘Finish.’
• In case your outlook 2016 and 2013 doesn’t work with this Automatic setup, trying doing it manually.
- Manually –
• In order to start the manual setup, keep the incoming and outgoing server details handy and the SSL setting for your SBCGlobal account.
• Start by going to the ‘Settings’ section followed by the ‘Outgoing Server’
• Click on the checkbox that says, ‘My outgoing server required authentication.’
• Tap on ‘Finish in order ot end the setup followed by the ‘Next’ option.
These steps might be confusing at times thus in order to fix it quickly and perfectly get in touch with expert techies at the SBCGlobal technical support number.