Passwords are something that how much you try to keep it in mind, the more you lose it. Don’t you agree? But apart from being casual about it, passwords are surely the most sensitive thing in a mail, that holds a tremendous amount of data as well. Thus, while using an interface like SBCGlobal, it is very crucial to keep your password protected. But it cases you forget your account password due to some unavoidable conditions. In such scenarios, you only have two options available, that is, either follow the below-mentioned steps and get the issue resolved or in case of quick and reasonable assistance get in touch with the expert technicians at the SBCGlobal customer service number.
- In order to begin with, you have to visit the password recovery page.
- Once opened, then tap on the mail icon available on the top right corner of the screen.
- SBCGlobal Users can then simply type down their mail address for which they are looking for recovery and click on the ‘Forgot Password’ tab below.
- Now, the users need to select on the name that is present on the upper right corner, followed by the ‘Yahoo Account Info.’
- Then, visit the AT&T Online Account Manager that is the OLAM page by just clicking on the ‘Manage Passwords and Security Info.’
- And finally, you need to enter the mail address in order to visit the SBCGlobal password recovery page and then finally create a strong and secure password for your SBCGlobal Account and click on ‘Save Changes’ in order to use the software easily and efficiently.
In case you get stuck somewhere while following the above-mentioned steps or you require quick assistance, you can get on a call with the expert techies at the SBCGlobal support number. They are trained and qualified to give your proper and reliable solution to your problem. And there is no time boundation, as they are there for their customer 24*7.