Are you confronting the error of SSL in your SBCGlobal email? Alternatively, do you see the error message of no SSL connection in your email? If you are, then you have to remove this error as soon as possible. You can either refer this blog to understand the SSL error in brief or can call SBCGlobal Contact Number to speak with the experts who can clarify all your queries regarding this error.
Why SSL Error Does Appears On The SBCGlobal Email?
This is a million-dollar question that why does SSL Error occur in the SBCGlobal emails? This can be because of various reasons, and some of them are:
- When the date and time of your device are incorrect
- The issue of SSL arises when your antivirus software blocks any untrusted website on your device.
- If the SLL Certificate of SBCGlobal is outdated.
What Is Meant By The Term SSL Error In SBCGlobal?
If the SBCGlobal.net is trying to make a connection that too secure connection within the network, however, when this feature is not enabled on your device, then it eventually failed to do, so that is SSL mistake.
It doesn’t matter on which device you are trying to access your email account, this error of SSL will not allow you to get hold of your account. You can even identify this error by seeing the red colour text that is there on the left side of the URL field.
You can fix this error in your SBCGlobal account through these general steps:
- You can enable the option of SSL from settings of SMTP in your SBCGlobal email account.
- If SSL is disabled in your email, then you can change the setting of the SMTP port to 465.
Even after making the changes your web browser is showing the SSL error then follow below-mentioned troubleshooting steps:
First Error: When SSL Certificate Is Not Trustworthy
This error occurs mostly when your browser doesn’t trust the entered URL. However, you can quickly fix this issue by installing the certificate of the trusted certificate authority. While typing the DNS name or domain name, check whether you have typed the correct one or not.
Second Error: SSL Connection Error
You can fix the connection error of SSL in Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, or Mozilla Firefox by following the below-mentioned tips:
- Disable The Protocol Of QUIC
In your Google Chrome browser, you need to enter chrome: //flags/#enable-quick in URL. Then click on the Re-launch button that is there on the bottom of the page.
- Delete The Host File : Enter C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ on the run window and then locate the file, which has a hostname, and then click to delete it.
- Update The Time Of Your System : Change the date and time of your system by choosing the correct region where you are present. This way, you can set the exact date and time on your PC.
- Check The Setting Of Firewall : You need to see the Firewall status of your system by going to the Control Panel and then see if the name of SBCGlobal is there or not. If it then deletes it quickly and then your email will be taken out from the firewall.
Even after executing the given mentioned steps, your problem of SSL error continues to haunt you; then, you need to call SBCGlobal Customer Care Number, where you can seek the assistance of the experts. The customer care team will help you in fixing the error efficiently.