SBCGlobal is surely one of the most used and popular communicating interfaces in the business world today. But despite its unmatchable features and growing popularity, users do face errors while using it. So, are you also unable to access your SBCGlobal email account? Don’t you worry; as we are here to help you. You can either get your hands on the below-mentioned steps or in case you need quick and reasonable assistance you can get on a call with the expert professionals at the SBCGlobal customer support number. They are trained and qualified to assist you with all your queries and that too 24*7.
Step 1: Check your SBCGlobal Email – Status Page
The most frequent and obvious reason that you might not be able to access your SBCGlobal email account can be sue to improper functioning of SBCGlobal servers. In can that is the scenario, you can visit the portal of www.SBCGlobal.com and then check if the servers are still going down.
Step 2: Then, Log In to your Webmail
Once you are done checking the servers, you need to log in to your SBCGlobal email account. But, in case you aren’t able to log in, you can follow these below-mentioned steps:
- Check if your email is correctly made under ‘Accounts’ and not under ‘Alias.’
- Check if your SBCGlobal email address is active or not.
- Try resetting the password and log in after some time.
Step 3: Keep a Check on your Settings
Under this section, you need to take care of the following parameters:
Correct Credential Entries –
- Username: Enter your SBCGlobal email address
- Password: Enter your SBCGlobal password
- Incoming Server: att.yahoo.com or pop.sbcglobalyahoo.com
- Outgoing Server: att.yahoo.com or smtp.sbcglobalyahoo.com
Authentication for Outgoing Server – In case you have your SBCGlobal email account ion MS Outlook, you will be required to be set up authentication for the outgoing server.
Check the Port Number – Also, you need to keep track if you are using the correct port number or not.
- For incoming server: Use port ‘993’ with SSL.
- For outgoing server: Use the following combinations – 465 with TSL/SLL or 587 with SLL/TLS.
Step 4: Check you Internet Connection
You SBCGlobal email program might also be blocked by few antiviruses, firewall, or network settings, for which you can:
- Disable antivirus and firewall temporarily for some time.
- Try connecting to a different network.
You can follow the above-stated steps in order to get your issue resolved. But, in case you get in touch with the trained and qualified techies at the SBCGlobal helpline number.