A great interface to communicate and connect with your family, friends, clients, and customers, but as merged with the yahoo mail service recently, some of the users are facing issues in signing in. There are multiple reasons for this error to occur but can surely be easily resolved. It usually occurs when users enter invalid credentials to log in, users account might be hacked, the server might be out of service, either SBCGlobal or Yahoo might have blocked the user’s account, or the user might haven’t set the account with appropriate settings. In case, you face this error frequently and unable to figure out the solution then you can either follow the below-mentioned steps or get on a call with the expert professionals at the SBCGlobal helpline number.
Fix the issue on the browser:
- Reset the email password
- Start by going on to AT&T password reset page and enter your current email address and last name in the form displayed. Also, verify the captcha given.
- Now, choose your method of recovery in order to verify your account ownership.
- Once the ownership verification is done, you will be redirected to a new page to change the password.
- Put in a new password that you want for your SBCGlobal account and tap on Save.
Change the DNS Settings
- Start by going to the network adaptor properties.
- Then, select the TCP/IP v4 and push the properties button again.
- Now, select the DNS address that is available at the bottom of the IP address section.
- And finally, enter the IP address -188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206, and tap on the OK button.
Fix the issue on mailing apps:
- Update the login password
- Start by going to the account setting on your mail programs.
- Type down your password in the given screen on your system.
- Check the server login info.
There are times when users are unable to sign-in due to server issues. We would suggest the users configure the accounts with IMAP server using the following mentioned setting:
- Incoming server name:: imap.aol.com
- Port no:: 993
- SSL Type:: Yes
- Outgoing Server Name:: smtp.aol.com
- Port no:: 465, 25
- SSL Type:: Optional
You can try the above-mentioned steps in order to overcome the issue while signing in the SBCGlobal account. In case, after trying these also you seem to be stuck, it is advisable to connect with the expert technicians at the SBCGlobal support number as they are there to give you reasonable and quick assistance.