The best thing about email technology is that it allows you to stay connected with your contacts even while you are on the go. However, there are times when SBCGlobal email users find it difficult to connect with their friends and family because some emails are deleted from their accounts. The missing email issue is caused because you may not have updated your email client settings. But since missing emails can also be an indicator that your account was hacked, it is best that you call the SBCGlobal mail support number and check if an expert. You can also go through some of the basic solutions mentioned in this blog to try and troubleshoot the problem on your own.
Steps to fix SBCGlobal Email Missing on PC
The primary reason why your SBCGlobal emails are missing from your computer is because there may be a problem with the email settings. You can refer to the steps given below to try and troubleshoot the error and restore the missing SBCGlobal emails:
- Sign out of your SBCGlobal email account, and then sign back in.
- Go to the mail folders and check the spam folder for missing emails.
- Check the contact settings and ensure the addresses are not blocked.
- Review the settings to make sure mails are going to the right folder.
- Open your SBCGlobal Email account using a different web browser.
- Go to the setting and verify that your browser accepts cookies.
- You can also change the settings and clear your cookies and cache.
- Check your firewall and anti-virus software settings since they may be an obstacle while accessing your SBCGlobal email account.
Keep in mind that the sooner you are able to identify the source of the problem, the faster you can implement the correct solution and get back the missing emails. If you need help implementing the troubleshooting steps mentioned above, you can call the SBCGlobal customer support number and ask for assistance. Email technicians and software experts are available 24 hours a day to give you the best possible solution for any error. You will also get detailed guidelines on how to implement advanced troubleshooting solutions so that you can fix SBCGlobal email errors and get back to your work.