Everyone set the diversion on their phone when they have two phones. If one phone is not able to take your calls, then you can divert those calls on the second phone. The same things go with the emails too. An alias email is that particular email address which can be forwarded to different emails. Say for example, if you have an email ID like ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’, which you have been using for a long time, but now, you want a simpler ID such as ‘email@example.com’. You even want your friends and business associates to send you emails on this particular email ID, and you also want all the emails coming at ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ to appear on ‘email@example.com’. This is known as an email alias, but many people do not use it. If you can create an email alias, then can go through this blog or can call SBCGlobal support number to take their help.
Steps to Create Email Alias in SBCGlobal Email
Follow the given below steps for creating the email alias in the SBCGlobal email
- Start with signing into your SBCGlobalemail. You have to use your favorite web browser to open your email account.
- Click on the ‘options’ and then click on more options.
- Now click on the ‘customizing SBCGlobalemail’. After that, click on the rules for sorting new emails. You can easily sort out the emails as per your own convenience.
- Click on the option to automatically transfer the email to their own folders, so you need to remove this option.
You can use the SBCGlobal identity function to make the reply email address as your alias email address rather than your main email address. Here are the steps that you can follow to do it:
- Go to SBCGlobalaccount settings and click on the primary email ID.
- Now click on ‘manage identities’ option >‘add’ option.
- Then add a name that you want to connect with your alias email ID.
- Once you added your name, enter your alias email ID in the option of ‘email ID’ and ‘reply-to email address’.
- You can configure other options too, such as encryption, messages, and reply quotes. Click on the ‘Ok’ button to complete the process.
If you are having any difficulty in creating the email alias, then you can get in touch with the experts by calling the SBCGlobal helpline number. This number stays available at all times in 24 hours, and you can reach out to them without any time and location constraints. The support team will hear your query, and then they will help you in resolving the issue.