Sbcglobal email is becoming famous with each passing day, and people have been relying on its service. The email service provides users with many features with the simple user interface. Later, Sbcglobal email was acquired by the AT&T, and all the operations are done from the official website of AT&T. Although users are very happy with their experience with this email service, sometimes they might encounter issues. There are times when users want to change their password because of security and privacy reasons. So to Reset Sbcglobal email password, you can get connected to Sbcglobal customer service number where the professionals will provide you with the detailed solution to this problem, and you will soon be able to recover the password. But before that, you can also try following some easy steps mentioned below:
Steps to change Sbcglobal email password:
- In the first step, you will have to visit the official website of AT&T
- In the top right corner, you will see a mail icon which you need to select
- You will be directed to the sign-in page, and you will have to enter your email address
- You will have to select the ‘forgot my password’ option
- In this step, you will have to select the option of ‘Hi, your first name.’
- Here, you will be required to select ‘Yahoo account information.’
- You will see an option named ‘manage password and account security.’
- You will be taken to a new page named ‘AT&T online management page.’
- In this page, you will have to provide your email address and password
- Then you will be redirected to the next page where you can create a new password
Tips for creating a strong Sbcglobal email password:
Have you ever heard this idiom ‘Precaution is better than cure’? You should try to prevent the security threat rather than fixing it after it has happened. You should create such a strong password which will not let any hacker hack your account
Some tips for creating a strong password are:
- You should atleast use 12 characters
- It should include everything such as numbers, upper case, lower case and symbols
- Stay away from obvious things such as date of birth, name, etc.
- Don’t reuse the password you once used.
So, above were some steps that you could follow to Reset Sbcglobal email password and some tips for creating a strong password have also been provided to prevent security threats. You can also get in touch with Sbcglobal Customer Support Number to get help from the experts.